What are the Different types of Orthopedic Disorders?
There are different types of Orthopedic disorders that Orthopedic surgeons in West Delhi excel in treating. Read this blog to know more about them.
The disorders or diseases which are related to the areas of joints, muscles, and ligaments are known as Orthopedic problems. The doctors or professionals who treat these problems are orthopedists. If the problems persist or get worse, then your doctor might recommend you for surgery. The Orthopedic surgeons in West Delhi excel in providing the best kind of treatments. They specialize in the field of Orthopedics where they can conduct correction, diagnosis, prevention and the treatment of patients who have skeletal deformities. The body has a complex musculoskeletal system that consists of the bones, ligaments, joints, tendons, muscles, and nerves, which function actively every day for human beings to make movements. Taking care of this mechanism is crucial to the overall well-being of the individual.
The different types of Orthopedic disorders that can plague people from time to time include:–
- Arthritis is the inflammation of the joints which can cause unbearable joint pain and also stiffness of the joints. This can worsen with age. The most common types are rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis occurs due to the wear and tear of the cartilage. The common symptoms include redness, pain, stiffness, decreased range of motion.
- Osteoarthritis is one of the most common forms of arthritis which affects millions of people worldwide. This happens when the protective cushion at the end of the joints, also known as the cartilage wears down over time. This disorder most commonly affects the joints of the hips, knees, hands, and spine. You can easily manage the symptoms with proper treatment. This is why staying active and maintaining a healthy weight is essential.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes a lot of pain and damage throughout the body. The joint damage from RA usually happens on both sides of the body. So, if it affects one joint of the legs or the arms, it is most likely that it will affect the other joint too. RO, when diagnosed at an early instance, can be treated most effectively. The common symptoms of this disorder include joint pain, swelling, stiffness or immobility of the joints.
- Bone fracture is a medical condition where the continuity of bones breaks. It occurs due to the impact of high force or stress. Due to the fractures, the bones become weak such as osteoporosis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis is an inflammatory disorder when some of the vertebrae in the spine fuses. As a result, the spine becomes less flexible resulting in a hunching forward posture. This disease can also occur in the eyes.
For the best form of treatment and clinical governance, one can visit “Maggo Hospital”, a multispeciality hospital that works to provide long term relief to the patients. Cartilage is a hard, slippery tissue that covers the bone ends where the joint forms. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that targets joint linings, also known as synovium.