Let Us Come Together and Combat the Deadly CoronaVirus
The deadly coronavirus has taken over the world and scared everyone. The best hospital in West Delhi has issued this guideline to take necessary steps.
The outbreak of the deadly Coronavirus which originated in China has caused a crisis globally. Each and every citizen is at risk and can get acquire this virus. Reports state that it originated from the seafood market of Wuhan, China in December 2019. Despite the quarantined state of China, this virus has spread all over the world and has affected many countries. Italy is the country with the highest number of victims after China right now with a number of victims skyrocketing every hour. Other than these, there have been several cases across the globe including India. The number of positive victims in India is increasing and there have already been five deaths. Hence, to aware people, the best hospital in West Delhi has issued this guideline.
What Is CoronaVirus?
- According to the WHO or World Health Organisation, the scientific and global definition is “Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.
- Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.”
- Thus, you can say it is a virus that we find in animals but transmits from humans to humans and is highly contagious.
The Symptoms of CoronaVirus:–
The symptoms range from mild to severe but they are common symptoms. Symptoms may appear after 2-14 days after acquiring the virus. One with a weakened immune system is likely to develop coronavirus. \
Symptoms are usually:-
- high fever,
- breathing problem,
So, if any of you are experiencing these symptoms contact your doctor immediately no matter what.
What Causes A CoronaVirus Infection?
- Humans contract this virus from animals but it cannot spread from animals to humans. It spreads from humans to humans. According to sources, this virus originated from the seafood market of Wuhan, China.
- The COVID-19 spreads through contact and contamination via different media. When an infected person touches something and you come in contact with that surface you can also acquire the virus.
How they Diagnose the Virus?
If you see symptoms of the deadly COVID-19 then you should immediately get in touch with your doctor. Inform all your symptoms to the doctor beforehand. This will be very convenient for them as well as you. They will run a couple of tests to diagnose and rule out all the other possibilities. If they confirm you have the virus then they will quarantine you.
Can You Stop the Spread of Coronavirus?
- You can always take some precautions and avoid contact with people who are ill. Stay away from gatherings and events. If you fall sick anyhow then stay at home.
- When you cough, cover the mouth with your elbow. Do not cough into your palms.
- Wash your hands frequently with handwash for at least 20 seconds. Always keep an alcohol-based sanitizer and sanitize your hands when you don’t have soap and water with you. The alcohol content should be more than 60%. Wash your hands before and after eating, using the washroom and so on. Do not touch your mouth, eyes, and nose often.
- Travell advisories for several affected countries has been issued by The Centers for Disease Control. If you are travelling then speak to your doctor. Cancel it if it is not urgent.
Treatment for CoronaVirus:–
- As per recent news, there is no active vaccine or treatment for COVID-19. The symptoms disappear on their own but if they feel worse than the common flu then get in touch with your doctor immediately. They will prescribe the necessary medication.
- If you are feeling sick and tired then get enough rest and drink plenty of fluid. Seek immediate medical care.
- When possible, avoid contact with others when you are sick. If you have COVID-19, wear a facemask to prevent spreading the virus to others. The CDC does not recommend wearing a mask if you do not have COVID-19.
If you think you have the symptoms, get in touch with the best hospital in Uttam Nagar. Maggo Hospital is well equipped with all the necessary products. Visit them now.