Pregnancy can be a little tough during winters. Here are some tips from the Best Gynecologist in West Delhi to have a healthy winter pregnancy.
A woman goes through a lot of changes in her entire life. From being a baby to carrying a baby herself- the stages in the presence of a woman are phenomenal. One of the most beautiful phases of her life is pregnancy. It is a dream comes true for so many women. The joys and happiness that comes with the first announcement of pregnancy in a family know no bounds. Her life changes entirely with this news. She needs to be more cautious and careful. Her family needs to take excellent care of her.
Chances are if you’re reading this then you are already walking through the most beautiful journey of your life. Congratulations on that. But, with the winters here, pregnancy can be a little tricky. With the drop in the temperature level, specific risk factor increases. Here are some tips from the best Gynaecologist in West Delhi which can help you have a healthy winter pregnancy.
1. Keep Warm:- The first and foremost thing you need to do during the winter is to keep your body temperature normal. You need to protect yourself and the baby from the cold, chilling temperature and winds. Have enough winter clothes for the season.
2. Hydrate Yourself: An expectant mother needs to drink enough healthy fluids, including water, to keep herself hydrated. Winter is a dry season, and the body needs extra moisture to retain itself. If you are suffering from dehydration during pregnancy can lead to a ton of different problems, including premature birth. Also, you need to drink a certain quantity of water as drinking too much or too less can be harmful as well. Ask your doctor about how much water you need to drink in a day. You can also set reminders on your phone.
3. Flu Shot: Your doctor will probably recommend this, but still we are mentioning it. Winters and the transition of weather into the winters is the peak time to catch a cold or flu. The immune system of a pregnant woman is exceptionally delicate and may find diseases very easily.
4. Exercise Regularly: To have a healthy pregnancy, you need to keep yourself fit. The way to keep your fit is exercising daily. It ensures proper blood circulation and maintains the temperature of the body. Hire a trainer who knows the appropriate exercises during pregnancy.
5. Scheduled Appointments: The one thing that every pregnant woman need to follow irrespective of the season is taking scheduled appointments to the gynaecologist. It is extremely vital for the mother and the baby to get regular updates from the doctor.
These are some ways to have a healthy pregnancy during the cold winter days. Visit Maggo Hospital – the best private hospital in West Delhi to avail the best treatment and maternity care.